Apply for a market or street trader licence
- Apply to be a market trader (You are here)
- Apply to be a street trader
- Apply to trade at a farmers market
Apply to be a market trader
Stall applications must be made in person on the day. Prior reservations cannot be accepted.
Please come to the Markets Office in the town centre Market Hall for 8:30am on the morning of the market for which you want to apply for a stall.
Before being given a stall, you will need to provide the following:
- A completed stall application form
- An equal opportunities monitoring form
- A car park regulations acceptance form
- Proof of your name and address (driving licence, bank statement or recent utility bill)
- The stall fee
Further information and application forms are available from the Markets Office.