Report a gypsy or traveller site

The Council will not interfere with gypsies or travellers on private land, but we will provide advice to the land owner on request. We can also take action over any reported environmental crime.

Before notices to leave a site are served, we will offer advice and support for any vulnerable people in the camp. This process normally takes up to three weeks from the date of a complaint, but can take longer in extreme cases.

After removing the camp, we will clear and secure the site to prevent any further camps.

Report a gypsy or traveller site

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?