Apply for a dropped kerb

  1. Apply for a dropped kerb (You are here)
  2. Qualified contactors

You can apply for the kerb in front of your driveway to be lowered for easier access to your property. 

If you do not own your home or the land it is on, you should contact the owner about your plans to install a dropped kerb before taking further steps. 

The Council can install a dropped kerb for you, or you can use your own contractor but they must be properly licensed to do the work.

Apply for a dropped kerb

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page