Apply for a dropped kerb

  1. Apply for a dropped kerb
  2. Qualified contactors (You are here)

Qualified contactors

You should only have a dropped kerb installed by a suitably qualified contractor. It is illegal to carry out highway excavations without the necessary qualifications.

If you install a dropped kerb using your own contractor, you will be responsible for its maintenance for the first year. You should bear this in mind when arranging a contractor to do the work.

If you get the Council to install a dropped kerb, we will be responsible for maintaining it from when it is installed.

Find a qualified contractor

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page