Report a planning problem

  1. Report a planning problem (You are here)
  2. Procedures for dealing with breaches of planning

Please contact the Council if you suspect unauthorised work is being carried out.

We will not pursue:

  • Neighbour disputes - unless there is a clear planning issue that has a significant impact on relations
  • Anonymous complaints - unless about unauthorised works to protected trees or listed buildings
  • Trade complaints, where the issue is trade or competition

Report a planning problem

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page