Dispose of hazardous or problem items

  1. Asbestos
  2. Chemicals
  3. Medical waste, sharps and knives
  4. Electrical items
  5. Fluorescent tubes
  6. Japanese knotweed (You are here)
  7. Rubble

Japanese knotweed

The Council does not offer a service for the removal or disposal of Japanese knotweed. There are specialist commercial services who can help you.

It is illegal to spread Japanese knotweed, and you can be prosecuted for not disposing of it properly.

Further information and advice on these issues is available from the Environment Agency.

Environment Agency

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page