Dispose of hazardous or problem items

  1. Asbestos
  2. Chemicals
  3. Medical waste, sharps and knives
  4. Electrical items
  5. Fluorescent tubes
  6. Japanese knotweed
  7. Rubble (You are here)


You can take up to three small bags of rubble to any Household Waste Recycling Centre, where there is a specific skip provided.

For larger amounts, you should contact a commercial waste disposal company.

Find your nearest Recycling Centre

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page