Get help for someone being abused or neglected

  1. Get help for an adult (You are here)
  2. Get help for a child

Get help for an adult

If it is an emergency call 999 or you have reason to believe a crime has been committed in a non-emergency situation contact the police on 101.

In other cases, you can contact us anonymously and in confidence to report suspected abuse or neglect in the following ways:

Report abuse of an adult

Telephone: 01709 822330

Your concerns will be taken seriously, and we will act promptly and appropriately.

To find out more about safeguarding adults in Rotherham, visit:

Rotherham Safeguarding Adults Board

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page