Have your say on children's centre closures
- Why are we consulting?
- What are the proposed changes to Sure Start Children's Centres?
- Proposed Children's Centre buildings to remain open
- Proposed Children's Centre buildings to close/alternative usage options
- What difference will these changes make?
- Who are we consulting?
- Public consultation events
- How you can get involved in the consultation
- What happens next? (You are here)
What happens next?
The feedback from this consultation and the revised recommendations will be considered by Cabinet where the final decisions will be made. The Cabinet report will be made publicly available on the Council website. This will also be communicated to providers and families through a variety of methods.
More information about the proposals for the future use of the Children’s Centre Buildings, which will be determined following the outcome of the current consultation, as well as the support available for potential future use can be found in our download area.