Report street begging

If you have seen somebody begging, been a victim, or witness of anti-social behaviour related to begging, call South Yorkshire Police.

Call to report street begging - 101

Police officers will visit the location and see if the beggar needs any support, and will refer them to the appropriate services.

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?