Closing date – 8th November 2020
Are you an experienced, solution oriented, systemic working, child focused Manager or Practitioner, keen to work alongside partners and particularly our children and young people to develop a new model of residential intervention in Rotherham? These posts could be for you…
Following Cabinet approval, our Children and Young People’s Service are now recruiting for
- Deputy Managers
- Senior Residential Practitioners
- Residential Practitioners
- Casual Residential Practitioners
These new posts will play a key role in the development of a range of in-house residential provision for Rotherham looked after children.
Rotherham Council has made a strategic decision to make a significant investment in children’s residential services. This will ensure more of our looked after children are placed in Rotherham, close to their local communities, family and schools.
We are using current best practice and evidence-based models to develop a range of new children`s homes including 2 and 4 bed EBD, emergency accommodation and solo provision for some of our most complex children and young people.
We are particularly looking for Managers and practitioners who have previous experience of working in specialist solo provision, mental health residential settings, crisis accommodation and with children and young people with sensory, ASD, mental health needs and who have suffered significant trauma.
This new residential provision will be part of a Children and Young People Service judged as `Good` by Ofsted in January 2018 and build on practice from our short break residential home judged as `Outstanding` in February 2020.
If you have any questions regarding these opportunities and or would like a conversation about these new roles please email [email protected]
Click on the links to apply;
- Residential Deputy Manager: https://ce0351li.webitrent.com/ce0351li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d319318Ig19&WVID=70298800Qz&LANG=USA
- Residential Senior Practitioner: https://ce0351li.webitrent.com/ce0351li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d331560Ig19&WVID=70298800Qz&LANG=USA
- Residential Practitioner: https://ce0351li.webitrent.com/ce0351li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d340905Ig19&WVID=70298800Qz&LANG=USA
- Casual Residential Practitioner: https://ce0351li.webitrent.com/ce0351li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d069437Ig19&WVID=70298800Qz&LANG=USA