Private and Housing Association rented housing — information for tenants

Home improvement services for vulnerable people

The Council works in partnership with Yorkshire Housing, who offer a home improvement service to tenants who are vulnerable, such as people on a low income or benefits. You can be of any age, but must live in Rotherham.

If you cannot get financial help from the Council towards your home repairs or improvements, Yorkshire Housing can also give help and advice on other options.

Find out more