Contact us

Most of the work we do is traded and paid for by schools and settings which means that parents and young people cannot refer directly to the Educational Psychology Service.

If you feel that your child needs the support of an Educational Psychologist then contact the Special Educational Needs Coordinator of your school or setting to discuss further.

We also get involved when asked to by the Local Authority including assessments as part of the Education Health and Care Plan process. This is called statutory work.

If you have a question about our involvement please contact us.

Educational Psychologists: Carol Taylor and Rachel Amos.

Postal Address:
Educational Psychology Service
Children and Young People’s Services
Kimberworth Place
Kimberworth Road
S61 1HE


The team is based at Kimberworth Place on Kimberworth Road but educational psychologists work wherever children, young people, and families are. This could be in schools, early years settings, colleges, homes, or elsewhere.