Apply for a travel pass

You may be entitled to reduced travel, or even free travel, on bus services, trams and trains within South Yorkshire if you are:

  • under 16 year old
  • aged 16-18 years
  • need to use public transport to get to school
  • a disabled person
  • a senior citizen.

All of these passes are issued by South Yorkshire Passenger Transport.

To apply for the following passes you will need proof of entitlement from your local Council:

  • disabled person’s pass
  • disabled person plus carer pass
  • visually impaired person’s pass
  • visually impaired person plus carer.