Cost of Equipment and Service
We will supply and fit the community alarm free of charge.
For most new installations a telephone line is not needed but there may be exceptions due to network coverage in specific areas. In these instances, a landline may still be required. A standard electrical socket close to the main telephone socket is also needed to enable us to install the alarm system.
There is a yearly service charge of £171.08, plus VAT where applicable. This is weekly charge of £3.29 per week, plus VAT where applicable.
Payment can be made annually or monthly and can be paid by:
- Online at ‘www.rotherham.gov.uk/pay’ using debit or credit card or paypal
- By telephone by calling 0300 4562723
- By direct debit by calling 01709 336075 or by emailing ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- At Post Offices or shops displaying the PayPoint logo with the invoice
- By cash or cheque at any council office
- By posting a cheque to the address shown on the invoice
- By home banking or bacs with the details shown on the invoice
If you are a council tenant, the service charge can be paid as part of your rent payments.