Direct payments

If you employ assistants

When you are setting up your own services, you are expected to make back-up plans for times when one or more of your staff are away, such as if they are off sick or go on holiday.

If you are using an agency they should provide you with alternative staff.

If your plans break down, you can ask social services to provide or arrange your care instead.

For further information about direct payments or to find out your eligibility please make an enquiry.

Make a care assessment enquiry