Report a change of address or tenant

Please tell us about your change of address as soon as possible. We will work out the Council Tax you owe for any Rotherham addresses and issue a bill for each.

If you have overpaid Council Tax, we can transfer the credit to your new account to reduce the amount you owe.

You can let us know if you are

Report a move in Rotherham

Report a move to Rotherham

Report a move out of Rotherham

Report a change in tenants