A payment of £250 will be made to eligible applicants.
From 11th January 2022 if you receive a positive lateral flow test you will still require a positive PCR test to access the Test and Trace support payment.
The positive PCR will enable you to register with NHS track and trace which will generate a Test and Trace ID number, the PCR test and NHS ID number are essential requirement to meet the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
Claims without a positive PCR test and NHS ID cannot be processed.
Who is eligible
You are eligible if you:
- Have been told to stay at home and self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace because they have tested positive for Coronavirus
- Started a period of self-isolation on or after the 25 January 2021
- Have not been able to access Test and Trace Support payments or discretionary payments
- Are employed or self-employed; and
- Are unable to work from home and will lose income as a result.
Who is not eligible
You are not eligible if your self-isolation period started before 25 January 2021.
How to apply
Any claims for Test and Trace Support payments and discretionary payments that do not meet the criteria will automatically be considered for the local payment scheme, subject to available funding.
If you have not already submitted a claim for the self-isolation support payments scheme, please submit the below application form.