Get help for an adult who needs care or support

Cost of care

There are charges for some care or support services. The amount you have to pay depends on the services you receive and your ability to pay

The Council will look at your income and savings to decide if you have to pay towards the cost of any care services we provide. This is called a 'financial assessment'.

You can ask to have an assessment before you start to receive any care. You do not have to have a financial assessment, but if you choose not to you will have to pay the full cost of any care you receive from us.

Paying for care and support