Council home repairs - your responsibilities

Your repair responsiblities

You are responsible for doing your own minor repair and maintenance work. We will charge you for any works you ask us to do that are your responsibility as a tenant.

We will also charge you for any works needed because of damage by you or your lifestyle.

We will give you an estimated cost for any works, so you can decide if you want us to do the work or not.

You can find a list of some of the repairs you are responsbile for on the following pages.

Report a housing repair