Non-standard repairs for vulnerable Council tenants

Low level support and assistance for elderly or disabled tenants

Council Housing tenants who are elderly and/or have a disability or limiting illness may contact the Housing Contact Centre for low level types of support.

This can include, replacing of hard to access light bulbs and toilet seats - both of which would otherwise be a tenant's responsibility.

It is expected that those requesting this service have no other forms of support from family, friends or trusted neighbours and unable to carry out the work themselves.

Telephone: 01709 336009