Employment Solutions Team
Getting back into work, or simply making the steps towards employment offers a great deal of benefits to your emotional and physical wellbeing.
The Employment Solutions team is made up of dedicated advisors who can support people to develop basic skills and move towards or into employment, training or work placements.
The team specialises in helping residents who are socially excluded from the labour market, people who experience barriers accessing employment or training and those who are economically inactive.
This includes early retirees wishing to return to work, a stay-at-home parent or someone who has been long-term unemployed with sickness related benefits and wishes to engage with their community. They also offer expert support to ensure that benefits are not impacted.
The Employment Solutions team is made up of dedicated advisors who can help people to develop basic skills and move towards or into employment. The support they offer is tailored to individual needs and includes employment and training support, and help to access education, work experience and volunteering opportunities.
How can the Employment Solutions team help you?
- Support you to overcome barriers to learning, training, access to education and employment
- Offer one-to-one coaching and support
- Access specialist support around debt, housing or substance
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Find specialist support to help you with childcare needs
- Identify suitable volunteering or work experience opportunities
- Access appropriate learning or training courses
- Help develop a bespoke CV
The Employment Solutions team is based on the ground floor at Riverside House in Rotherham Town Centre and operates a walk-in service with no appointment necessary. The team also welcome partner or self-referrals to the project.
This project is part-funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
To request contact from Employment Solutions Team please use our referral form
You can also get in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com