Employment Solutions Team
Getting back into work, or simply making the steps towards employment offers a great deal of benefits to your emotional and physical wellbeing.
The Employment Solutions Team programme is made up of dedicated key workers who can help you to develop basic skills and move towards or into employment. The support they offer is tailored to individual needs and includes employment help, training support and help to access education and work experience.
How can the Employment Solutions team help you?
- Support you to overcome barriers to learning, training, access to education and employment
- Offer one-to-one coaching and support
- Access specialist support around debt, housing or substance
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Find specialist support to help you with childcare needs
- Identify suitable volunteering or work experience opportunities
- Access appropriate learning or training courses
- Help develop a bespoke CV
To request contact from Employment Solutions Team please use our referral form
The Pathways to Ambition and Success projects are part funded by the European Social Fund