How Order and Collect works
It’s very easy to order your book(s). Just follow our simple step-by-step guide:
- If you are not already a library member, you can join online using the Join the Library form below.
- If you are interested in a particular author or title, have a look at the online Library Catalogue to see if the book is in stock.
- If the title is available, use the Place Hold button next to the book(s) you would like to order. You will need your library membership number and PIN to reserve titles online.
- Due to the temporary limited service, we cannot guarantee the book you would like will be available.
- You can select which of the libraries offering this service you wish to collect your book(s) from.
- Look out for an email or phone call from our library staff who will contact you to agree a date and time for you to come to the library to pick up your book(s).
- Your collection time slot will usually be sometime between 10am and 2pm, except where the library normally closes earlier than 2pm.
- Please do not attend your local library to collect your books until you have received your date and confirmation.
Join the library, search the library catalogue and order a book using the Order and Collect service: