It’s November and we have lots of fun events taking place across Rotherham. Join us in All Saints' Square on Thursday 14 November and see the town illuminated.
This free annual Christmas Lights Switch-on event will be hosted by Rother FM, and includes live performances from Rotherham Youth Choir, Halo Glow Show, the cast of this year's Civic Theatre pantomime Sleeping Beauty, Lauren Housley and Hyde Park Brass. There will also be a Christmas Gift Market on Effingham Street as well.
Events taking place in November:
- Friday 1 November to 30 November, 8.30am to 4.30pm, Poppy Cascade display at Rotherham Markets, Rotherham Indoor Market Hall
- Saturday 9 November, 10am to 3pm, The Monthly Crafters Market, Effingham Street
- Monday 11 November, 1pm, The Wall Of Fallen Heroes will be unveiled, Rotherham Indoor Market Hall
- Thursday 14 November, 5.30pm to 7pm, Rotherham Christmas Lights Switch-on, All Saints’ Square, Rotherham
- Thursday 14 November, 10am to 7pm, Christmas Gift Market, Effingham Street, Rotherham
- Saturday 16 November, 11.30am to 4pm, Poppy Cascade Street Party, Outdoor Covered Market
Rotherham Theatres has lots of entertaining performances taking place, a selection of shows includes: Someone Like You (Friday 1 November), Footloose (Tuesday 5 to Friday 8 November), The Rainbow Fish (Saturday 9 November), Legally Blonde (Tuesday 12 to Saturday 16 November) and Sleeping Beauty (Friday 29 November to Sunday 5 January 2020). Plus many more shows, for more details go to:
Rotherham Libraries host regular weekly activities across the borough such as: Lego clubs, Code clubs, Rhymetimes, computer classes, knit and natter groups, advice sessions, readers groups and local history groups.
For more information go to: