There are some free childcare places for 2 year olds in Rotherham, your child may be entitled to a free place if you receive one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part 4 or 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not eligible for Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190 before tax
- Working Tax Credits and have an annual income less than £16,190 before tax
- Universal Credits and have an annual income of less than £15,400 after tax
- Your child has a current statement of special educational needs.
- Your child gets Disability Living Allowance
- Your child has left care through special guardianship or adoption or a residency order
- Your child is currently in the care of the Local Authority
- If you're a non-EEA citizen with no recourse to public funds, with a household income of no more than:
£26,500 for families outside of London with one child.
£30,600 for families outside of London with two or more children.
A maximum capital threshold of £16,000 in all areas.
You can apply for a free place by:
Or contact the Families Information Service on 0800 0730230 or 01709 822429, we can check your eligibility over the phone and give you details of childcare where you can take up your free place.
|A child born in…||Can access their free place from…|
|1st April to 31st August||Autumn school term (September)|
|1st September to 31st December||Spring school term (January)|
|1st January to 31st March||Summer school term (April)|