Do you have a little spare time? Could you help out at our centres?
If you have some spare time each week, why not use it to help other families? Helping out at one of our Children's Centres is an enjoyable and rewarding way to give back to your local community.
There are eight Children's Centres in Rotherham. Whether you have ten minutes or ten months to spare, you can make a big difference to your local Children's Centre.
How can you help?
There are lots of ways to get involved, for example:
- Helping other mothers to breastfeed
- Helping in the office
- Helping people to find work
- Helping people to develop their skills
- Helping with day-care
- Supporting other parents with the same concerns as you
- Child-focused groups
- Helping to decide what local families need and how we can meet those needs.