If you're coming to Rotherham there are a number of places to park. We have Council car parks and street parking locations throughout the borough.
Parking is free in the town centre in Council owned car parks and on-street parking bays on Bank Holidays. Please note this does not include Clifton Park or Country Parks.
Free Saturday parking
From 3 April 2021, free parking is available on Saturdays in all our off-street car parks (no ticket required), for the durations shown below:
- Wellgate multi-storey (all day)
- Drummond Street (all day)
- Forge Island (all day)
- York Road (all day)
- Bailey House (all day)
- The Statutes (all day)
- Clifton Hall (all day)
- Riverside, Corporation Street (max stay 4 hours)
- Scala, Corporation Street (max stay 4 hours)
- Unity Place (max stay 4 hours)
- Douglas Street (max stay 2 hours)
- Wellgate North (max stay 1 hour)
Free Sunday parking
Free all day parking on Sundays at all our car parks, except Wellgate multi-storey (which is closed on Sundays).
Electric vehicle charging
You can charge electric vehicles at 30 public charge points in key car parks and other locations across Rotherham
We now sell parking permits for our car parks at a reduced rate.
For information about concessionary parking permits please call 01709 336003.