Waste and Recycling: Request a Household Waste Recycling Centre permit

Instruction page

This request does not guarantee access to our sites. If your request is successful, we will post your Household Waste Recycling Centre permit.

You can apply for a permit if you have a:

  • Car with trailer (maximum trailer bed length 1.8 metres)
  • Small van
  • High vehicle (transit vans and dual-purpose vans)
  • 4x4 (pick up)

High vehicles with a permit may only access either Car Hill and Magilla Household Recycling Centre.

You cannot apply for a permit if your vehicle is a flat bed or box van, if your vehicle is registered to a business, or if your vehicle sign is written.