Community and Living: Report a problem with your neighbour

Reporting a problem with your neighbour

Please use this form for reporting neighbour noise and waste accumulation issues to the Regulation and Enforcement Service. We aim to respond to enquiries within 3 working days.

We need all of your details to ensure we can take effective action. Your details will however remain confidential and not disclosed to the person(s) you are complaining about unless you agree to them being disclosed.

If this is a repeat form please make sure you have the reference number from the previous report.

By submitting this form you agree to the Regulation and Enforcement service sharing your complaint with the appropriate Council department or South Yorkshire Police or any other appropriate public body for the purpose of that referral.





Please select yes if you have read the above text and are happy to continue (required)