Request a household waste recycling centre permit

You can apply for a permit if you have a:

  • 4X4's (with pick up)
  • Car with small trailer (maximum trailer bed lenght 1.8 metres)
  • Small Van
  • Transit van and dual-purpose Vans
  • 4x4s (4 door pickup)
  • Mini bus (more than 8 seats)

High vehicles with a permit may access Car Hill and Magilla Household Recycling Centre only

This request does not guarantee access to our sites. If your request is successful, we will contact you to send out the permit.