Please note that this is not an application for money but for resources and items (to the value of £50) that will help you deliver your project.
If you are under 18, you will need a parent / guardian / carer to complete the included consent pages at the end of this form.
We will also need the details of any professional worker / supporting adult who is supporting you on your project.
Before you begin this application please note:
- The project you are delivering must be based in Rotherham
- It must be young people applying for this fund who are between the ages of 11-25 years
- Funding will not be granted to the same project more than once
- We will accept multiple applications for one organisation as long as they are separate projects with separate aims
- You will need to show and evidence that you have used the funded materials for the reason you stated in your application
Rotherham Council's accessibility statement: Accessibility statement – Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council