Blue badge parking permits

Report a lost or stolen badge

If you don't know where you lost your badge or think it may have been stolen you must let South Yorkshire Police know by calling 101. You will be given a lost property or crime reference number. If you know you lost your badge at home then you don’t need to let the police know.
You can then report the missing badge online using the Government’s website or by contacting the blue badge team.
You will be charged £10 for a replacement badge.

Replace a lost, stolen or damaged Blue Badge - GOV.UK (