Proofs you need to provide to support your benefit claim

Proofs we will need to see for your children and other people who live with you

Proof of children who live with you

Please provide proof of your child benefit entitlement for any children or young people who live with you.

We may also need to see their birth certificate.

Proofs for other people who live with you

Please provide suitable proof of all income, savings and investments held by other people living in your household.

Proof of student status

If any adults in your household are a full-time student, please provide suitable proof of their student status.

Examples of suitable proof might be a letter of enrollment, learning agreement or student certificate. You can also ask the school, college or university to complete a student status form.

Download a student status form