- Funding is available from the Controlling Migration Fund (CMF) for activity that will deliver against the above framework
- Applications will be considered by an assessment panel of officers in the Council’s Policy, Performance and Intelligence service. As part of the assessment, local ward members and neighbourhood officers will be consulted on how the project fits with local priorities.
- A recommendation will be presented by the Head of Policy, Performance and Intelligence to a senior panel for final approval. Applications will be recommended for rejection, approval or approval with conditions and feedback will be provided to the applicant organisation(s).
- Once approved, applicants will be asked to sign a funding agreement outlining targets and monitoring requirements
- There will be publicity requirements for the projects as part of the funding agreement
- As part of the evaluation for the programme, applicants will be expected to contribute to the theory of change model. Further consideration on this will be taken at the assessment stage and in the funding agreement.