Providing vibrant, connected and safe neighbourhoods is a priority for Rotherham Council and communities are at the heart of everything we do. Dinnington Ward Councillors were elected to listen to your views and work with you to make a difference in the local community.
We know many of our residents are passionate about making their community a better place to live and we are here to work in partnership and make these improvements a reality. Councillors used a range of information – listening to local residents and council staff, looking at statistics and other data – to develop these ward priorities:
Dinnington Ward priorities
- Improve the local environment.
- Support crime prevention strategies and target antisocial behaviour in hotspot areas.
- Back initiatives to improve the built environment and local economy.
- To support improvements to highway maintenance
- To support and develop initiatives to improve Wellbeing
- Help community groups and organisations in the recovery from Covid-19