Report a problem with your neighbours

Please use this form for reporting neighbour noise and waste accumulation issues to the Regulation and Enforcement Service. We aim to respond to enquiries within 3 working days.

We need all of your details to ensure we can take effective action. Your details will however remain confidential and not disclosed to the person(s) you are complaining about unless you agree to them being disclosed. If this report contains issues which we cannot deal with the message will be forwarded to the appropriate Council service or the Police, and we will copy your email address into that referral.

There is an option at the end of this form to upload any photo or video evidence you have of the problem.

By submitting this form you agree to the Regulation and Enforcement service sharing your complaint with the appropriate Council department or South Yorkshire Police or any other appropriate public body for the purpose of that referral. If your concern is about noise from people’s behaviour in the street please call the Police on 101. Call 999 in an emergency or if someone is in danger.

Report a problem with your neighbours


If you need to report fly-tipping you have witnessed, or which needs to be removed from the highway or other public land, please use the following form.

Report fly-tipping