Providing vibrant, connected and safe neighbourhoods is a priority for Rotherham Council and communities are at the heart of everything we do. Rotherham East Ward Councillors were elected to listen to your views and work with you to make a difference in the local community.
We know many of our residents are passionate about making their community a better place to live and we are here to work in partnership and make these improvements a reality. Councillors used a range of information – listening to local residents and council staff, looking at statistics and other data – to develop these ward priorities:
Rotherham East Ward priorities
- Support initiatives helping Rotherham East recover from the impact of Covid-19.
- Work with internal and external partners to support and deliver initiatives involving local people.
- Respond to crime and anti-social behaviour across the ward.
- Work with local schools to support their aims and aspirations for their pupils and the wider school communities.
- Support initiatives which bring communities together and celebrate the diversity in Rotherham East.