Apply to work on protected trees

Further requirements

If you plan to cut down more than five cubic metres of timber and sell more than two cubic metres of this in any calendar quarter, you may need to get a felling licence from the Forestry Commission.

This is in addition to any permission to work on protected trees obtained from the Council.

Find out more about felling licences