Right to Rectification

if you are not satisfied with the response you receive

If you unhappy with the response you have received, you can raise your concerns by submitting an enquiry via our website using this online form.

Make a data protection enquiry

Following your enquiry, the Council will advise on next steps. If you remain dissatisfied with the Council then you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).