See if you could pay less Council Tax

Second homes and empty properties

Discounts are available for some second homes only if you are required to live elsewhere as part of your employment contract, for example, if you are a pub landlord or a school caretaker. If you would like to apply for a discount under these circumstances, you should do so in writing and enclose a copy of your contract of employment.

Council Tax for empty properties