Due to Government guidelines, we have put restrictions in place in order to protect site staff and visitors.
- Staff and visitors must abide by the 2 metre distance rule at all times.
- Only a limited number of vehicles will be allowed on site. When the limit is reached, a one-in one-out system will operate.
- Road safety and traffic management restrictions are in place. Queues will be restricted. If long queues are forming you may be asked to leave and return at a later time.
- Two people from the same household or same support bubble may unload waste together. They must remain together as a pair and must not split up to visit different skips or areas of the site independently. Please bear in mind that, due to health and social distancing reasons, staff on site will not be able to help carry your waste. You should therefore only bring items you can comfortably carry yourself.
- We are currently not accepting the following items: hard plastics, plastic bottles, gas bottles and asbestos.
- 5 x 25kg bags per 6 months for DIY waste such as rubble, wood and plasterboard.
- Although small vans are allowed, transit-type vans and trailers which would normally require a permit are not being accepted at this time.
Bulky Waste service
The Council's bulky waste service is operating as normal. We can help you with the removal and disposal of larger household items such as furniture, electrical appliances and DIY waste, such as bathroom suites, window frames, doors from residential properties.