The Children’s Disability Register helps to improve sharing of information between families of disabled children and the service those families use.
In exchange for the completion of the register we will send you a newsletter three times a year containing up-to-date news articles on support, services and events.
- The information you provide will be stored on a computer and collated
- The statistical information you provide will be shared with Children and Young People’s Services and their partners to assist with the planning of future services for disabled children and their families
- Your name, address and other personal information will not be given out to anybody else and will only be used to send out the newsletter, questionnaires or research relevant to children and/or their disabilities
- Completion of this membership form does not automatically entitle the registered person access to any of the services listed within it
- For information on Data Protection, including how to access your rights, our privacy notice and how to contact the Council's Data Protection Officer please visit the Data Protection pages: