Report a change of address or tenant

Please tell us about your change of address as soon as possible. We will work out the Council Tax you owe for any Rotherham addresses and issue a bill for each.

If you have overpaid Council Tax, we can transfer the credit to your new account to reduce the amount you owe.

You can let us know by selecting one of the options below.

Staying in Rotherham

Use the 'moving to' form if you were not liable for Council Tax at your last address.

Report a move in Rotherham

Moving to Rotherham

To report a move to Rotherham or if you are registering for Council Tax for the first time

Report a move to Rotherham

Leaving Rotherham

We'll issue a final bill and collect any Council Tax you still owe or arrange a credit refund.

Report a move out of Rotherham


Tell us if a tenant moves in or out. Your tenant is usually liable for Council Tax for the duration of their tenancy.

Report a change of tenant

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?