Get help with home adaptations

Cost of adaptations

Major Adaptations, or any works costing over £1000, are subject to a financial assessment (unless you are a Council tenant), to determine if you must contribute towards the cost. This assessment will take account of your income and capital and is completed in your own home.

If you are registered as disabled, we may be able to help you apply for a Disabled Facilities Grant to help towards the cost of adapting your home to meet your assessed care needs.

The first step would be to contact us to arrange a care assessment.

Make a care assessment enquiry

Aids & Adaptations