||Montgomery Square, Wath, Rotherham, S63 7RZ
||Call the library on 01709 873542
- Monday 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday 9am to 5pm
- Thursday 9am to 7pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 9am to 1pm
- Sunday Closed
|Order and Collect
Customers can still use the Order and Collect Service at Riverside House and all other libraries.
Please visit rotherham.gov.uk/libraries-order for more information.
- Ramp access suitable for wheelchairs
- Automatic entrance doors
- Library offers access to lift
- Registered assistance dogs welcome
- Induction loop facility
- Car park with marked bay for disabled users
- Breastfeeding friendly premises
View Accessibility Guide
||Manage your library account online
|Browse the catalogue
||Browse the catalogue
||Find out about computer facilities
- Messy Play (10am-11am) – For children aged 0-2 years. Baby and Toddler messy play group. Charges apply. To book your place contact Lara on 07702066430.
- Breastfeeding Support Group (10am – 12pm) - Free session every fortnight, please check for next session date.
- Messy Play (1pm-2:30pm) - For children aged 3-5 years. Toddler messy play group. Charges apply. To book your place contact Lara on 07702066430.
- Lego Club (3pm–4pm) - Free drop-in Lego play session which includes building challenges. No booking required.
- Toddle Time (9:30am–11am) – Baby and toddler group with toys and games. Term time only. No pre-booking required. Charges apply.
- Open Arms (9:30am-3:30pm) - Fortnightly (check with staff which week). Free advice and support drop-in session, no need to book. Cost of living, money management, energy advice and support. Digital skills support with Rotherham federation, Citizens Advice and Laser Credit Union.
- Rhymetime (11am–12pm) - Free drop-in session for babies and toddlers, no need to book. Includes rhythm and rhymes, stories, and linked activities.
- Quilting Group (9:30am-11.30am) – Quilting, knitting, hand and machine sewing social group sharing helpful hints and tips.
- Tots & Toddlers (10am–11:30am) – Free toddler group, no need to book. Includes different fun themes each week to encourage learning and development. For ages 0-5. Term time only.
- RNID Hearing Aid Support and Advice (10:30am-12pm) – Free monthly session (third Thursday of each month) to assist anyone deaf or hard of hearing with advice or hearing aid repairs. Drop-in. No pre-booking required.
- Makerspace (2pm-3pm) - Different creative STEAM activities each week for children aged 6-11years. Free. Booking essential.
- Yoga Class (5:45pm-6:45pm) – For all ability levels. £6 per session. Pre-booking required via Cheryl Jarvis (07598 133191).
- Councillors Surgery (5:30pm-6:30pm) - Free drop-in session to speak with the local councillors on any matters you are concerned with.
- Family History Group (10am–12pm) - Learn how to research your family’s history and fill in the blanks in your family tree. Free to join (with optional payment for refreshments). No need to pre-book.
- Age UK Social Wellbeing Session (10:30am-12:30pm) - Free monthly session with a different activity/theme each month. Check with staff for details of the next one. No need to pre-book.
- Readers Group (1:30pm-2:30pm) - Free monthly meeting to share opinions on the title for that month. Group is currently full but feel free to register your interest with a member of staff and we will contact you when we have availability.
- 360 Wargaming Group (9:30am-12:45pm) - Come to play or just to chat to like-minded wargamers. Tables set up and ready for Warhammer, Blood Bowl, 40k, etc. No pre-booking required. Not every Saturday, check 360 Wargaming's Facebook page.
- Lego Club (10am–12pm) - Free drop-in Lego play session which includes challenges. No booking required.
||Make a library enquiry
||Follow Rotherham Libraries on Facebook