See the current licensing applications made to the Council and find out how to make an objection.
Grant of a New Premises Licence
TNK EATERIES LTD
10 Upper Millgate
The applicant is applying for:
- Recorded music (Low level background music) Sunday to Thursday 11:00 till 00:00, Friday and Saturday 11:00 till 02:30 Indoors only.
- Late night refreshments Sunday to Thursday 23:00 till 00:00, Friday and Saturday 23:00 to 02:30 on and off the premises.
- Premises hours open to the public Sunday to Thursday 11:00 to 00:00, Friday and Saturday 11:00 to 02:30
Representations to this applications must be received no later than the 20th June 2023.
Application for the Grant of a Premises licence one day only event.
Whiston Parish Council
Area of Whiston Parish Cricket Club, Playing field, paddock car park and gardens of CISWO Building
The Applicant has applied for:
- A ONE DAY ONLY event at the Area of Whiston Parish Council Cricket Club playing field, Paddock Car Park, and Gardens for the CISWO building,
- Plays, Films, Live music, Recorded music, Performance of Dance and the Sale of Alcohol on Saturday or Sunday between 12:00 - 21:00 hours. All have applied for activities to be indoor and outdoors.
Please note the applicant has applied for Saturday and Sunday but the event will note be held on both days.
Representations to this applications must be received no later than the13th June 2023.
Application for the Grant of a New Premises
Orzo Rotherham ltd
2/2a Doncaster Gate
The application seeks a Licence that authorises the sale of alcohol, on the premise, on:
- Monday to Thursday between 12:00 hours and 21:30 hours; and on
- Friday and Saturday between 12:00 hours and 23:30 hours
The opening hours of the premise to the public are:
- Monday to Thursday 12:00 - 22:00; and on
- Friday and Saturday between 12:00 and 23:00
- The premises are closed to the public on Sundays.
Representations to this applications must be received no later than the 8th June 2023.
Application to vary a Premises Licence
Mr Stuart Carl Ford
192 High Street
The applicant seeks to vary the licence so as to:
- Extend current licensed hours in relation to the sale of alcohol, the provision of recorded music and entertainment of similar nature and provision of late night refreshments;
- Add the provision of live music and the performance of dance to the current licensable activities.
- The extended hours applied for are from 11:00 hours Monday to Thursday until 23:00 hours and on Friday to Sunday until 00:00 hours.
Representations to this application must be received no later than the 20th June 2023
Application for the grant of a new Premises Licence
Mateen Mini Market
76 High Street,
This applicant seeks a licence that;
- Authorises the Sale of Alcohol, OFF the premises only, on every day of the week between the hours of 8:00 - 23:00
Representations to this applications must be received no later than the 7th June 2023