Information for tenants

Check your house Is licensed

Many houses in multiple occupation must be licensed. In Eastwood, Masbrough, Dinnington and Maltby privately rented houses in designated areas must also be licensed. Landlords of these houses must comply with additional conditions. If they operate without a licence they may be committing criminal offence.

Contact us.