Sewers and Water Mains

Location of Public sewers

Location records for public sewers belonging to Yorkshire Water and Severn Trent Water are available to view at:

Riverside House
Main Street
S60 1AE

The records are available to view from 08:30am to 5pm. Please go to reception and ask a member of staff to view the public sewer records. A member of staff will direct you to the records.

Copies of the public sewer record plans or further information regarding depths of sewer and size, can be obtained from the relevant water company.

See Yorkshire Water’s SafeMove website for more information

Call Yorkshire Water 0333 2206664

See the Severn Trent Water website for more information

Call Severn Trent Water 0800 783 4444

If you are not sure which water company’s area your property falls under, you can view the boundary on the plan.

Download boundary plan