Who is eligible for a Rothercard?
To be eligible for a free Rothercard you must meet one of the criteria below:
- Be a young person aged 16 to 20 (cards are valid up to the day before your 21st birthday)
- Be in receipt of Council Tax Support
- Be aged under 16 and a dependent of a Rothercard holder living at the same address
- Be known to the Council as a looked after child/young person
- Be living in Rotherham under a government approved refugee, resettlement or asylum seeker programme
Anyone eligible under one of the above criteria who has a carer or paid personal assistant , can also apply for the carers discount.