Antisocial behaviour

Report antisocial behaviour

For emergency assistance please call the Police on 999, or if a non-emergency call 101.

If you have noisy neighbours, or you've seen someone littering, drawing graffiti, or committing other acts of antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

In addition, if you require further information on antisocial behaviour please use the contact us form.

Report antisocial behaviour (non-emergencies only)

Report noise or waste accumulation at a neighbours property

Report vandalism to your Council property